18 February 2009

Best Sister EVER!

Soooooooooooooo, I'm completely brain dead because I was going to write about this sooooooooooooooooooo long ago and boo on me :-P  I am just doing it today....

So, in case you all know, I have the BESTEST SISTER EVER... Cathy :)  (even though she still calls me Butthead :-P )
Anyways, we all know how much I love to be the center of attention :-P but it was time to get together for the east coast bridal shower which my sister very lovingly and attentively threw for me (at me... however you say it... hahaha) with the help of her family and of course, Mami.

I just wanted to put it out there that I think she did a great job! Go, CATHY! and I had super lots of fun and want to thank all of the folks who braved the snow to visit me :)

paolacathy

So just one last time....

THANK YOU, CATHY!!!!

You rock,

even though I'm the geologist :)

No comments:

Post a Comment