11 August 2009

35 Questions . . .

Because I'm Old (but I'm really not!) ..... 35 questions for the people who are a little older than the High School kids who usually make up these surveys ...Tag me and a bunch of people when you finish. Copy the questions here; paste and start a new note, putting your answers over mine. Then tag your friends to see what we all have in common.

1. What bill do you hate paying the most?

I technically don't pay my bills... my bill pay does :) heehee

2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?

At the fondue place in town in the fun quarter circle booth.

3. What do you really want to be doing right now?

At the beach reading or swimming.

4. How many colleges did you attend?

Three.  College-Duke.  Field School-Columbia. Grad School-USC

5. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?

It had just come out of the laundry and smelled the most like fabric softener.

6. What are your thoughts on gas prices?

Craziness, trying to incorporate that in our search for a 2nd family car.  Happy that Steve can take the bus so easily to work.

7. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?

SNOOZE! then I couldn't remember if I had already snoozed.

8. Last thought before going to sleep last night?

I was trying to remember if we had set the coffee timer for this morning.

9. Do you miss being a child?

Only when I'm in the office too many days in a row.

10. What errand/chore do you despise?

Bathroom cleaning

11. Get up early or sleep in?

Sleep i, oh yeah!

12. Have you found real love yet?

Yuppers

13. Favorite lunch meat?

Ham

14. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?

One Hershey bar.

15. Beach or lake?

Beach!

16. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?

Nope

17. Sopranos or Desperate Housewives?

Sopranos. I can't watch DH for more than a minute before I NEED to change the channel.

18.What famous person would you like to have dinner with?

Juanes :)

19. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?

Yeppers

20. Ever use a fire extinguisher for it's intended purpose?

Sort of.  The fire department set a fire in a box so that I could learn to use the extinguisher.  It was RA training.  I did put out a fire with it, that counts, right? It was just a fire in a box started by a fire guy :)

21. Ring tone?

Depends. Steve's is Lucky by Jason Mraz :)

22. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?

In the shower.  Sometimes I have to b/c I hit snooze too much.

23. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?

Big Sur

23. Do you go to church?

Ocassionally

24. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?

I'm liking my career right now and always like to meet new people :)

25. How old are you?

30

26. Do you have a go to person?

Not really one person but different people for different things.

27. Are you where you want to be in life?

Absolutely

28. Growing up, what were your favorite cartoons?

G.I. Joe, Transformers, Smurfs, Bugs Bunny, Animaniacs (still have their lunch box)

29. What about you do you think has changed the most?

I still pretty much look the same :-P

30. Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life?

oh sure, nerdy, geeky, and clumsy.  Not much has changed since high school... HAHA!

31. Are there times you still feel like a kid?

HELLO, I get paid to play in the dirt. ComeOn!

32. Did you ever own troll dolls?

NO

33. Did you have a pager?

I did in college.

34. Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager?

The piled up mats in the gym hahaha and the Plaza (I was a mall rat) and the movie theater on Route 4 by the Fuddruckers

35. Were you the type of kid you would want your children to hang out with?

Oh Yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment