14 March 2010

The Birenbaums go to Greer, AZ



[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="400" caption="Cross Country Skiing in AZ"][/caption]



So the first weekend in March, Steve and I decided to head over to Arizona.  We went to Greer, AZ, on a complete whim but had a great time! We stayed at the Greer Lodge Resort and pretty much ate breakfast at the 373 Grill and dinner at the Neon Moon every day we were there... I would definitely do the blueberry pancakes at the 373 Grill in the mornings.  :)



But aside from eating we also tried out snow-shoeing and cross country skiing.  And yes, we had fun.  And yes, we took loads of pictures.  And yes, I fell down... three times... twice I was just standing there and slipped with my skis on my feet (one was a legitimate fall) :-P



So enjoy the photos and let us know if you make it out there... I'm serious... THE BLUEBERRY PANCAKES :)  YEAH!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you guys had such a good time! Those pictures are absolutely beautiful. And cross-country skiing? What a great workout! No wonder you are looking so good - you probably burned a zillion calories out there - blueberry pancakes or not. Yum.

    ReplyDelete