01 April 2012

Team BeachBody April Photo Challenge- Day 1

So my most awesome Coach Allan shared Team Beachbody's Photo a Day Challenge.  I thought it would be fun to participate (even if I don't win any prizes).  I work well with small goals with small time scales.  I can keep something up for a month.  I can take a photo a day for a month.  Day 1's photo was a before picture.  TRUST me when I say that it's best that I don't subject you fine folks to that photo.  HAHA.  I shared it with my MisFits and Team Beachbody but that's about it.  Trust me when I say that there is definitely work to be done.

It's definitely a good time to get my butt into gear.  The 24 Hour Fitness by work is FINALLY reopening.  They are offering a bunch of amazing lunchtime and after work classes so I'll definitely be able to get myself moving in the right direction.

So Day 1 is complete... tomorrow, my breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment