24 April 2012

Team BeachBody April Photo Challenge- Day 24 - Hydration

I have got hydration down.  I have back up water bottles for my water bottles.  If there is one thing I can't stand, it is being thirsty.  Today, I treated myself and added half a packet of  Crystal Light to one of my water bottles.  It tastes too sweet to me if I follow the directions so I add 40 ounces of water to a packet instead of 20 ounces.  I used to use just one bottle in the office but quickly realized that if I used two that would be fewer trips to the lunch room for refills.  Although you may say, "but, Paola, then you are walking less steps, you should make more trips because that will be more walking." I thought of that and have determined that cutting out the walking to the lunch room is actually a good thing since that is wear they put out all of the treats that folks bring in and cookies and candy folks are selling for their kids and leftovers from work lunches.  It's just best to avoid going into that room.  I'll pick up more steps other ways!  Oh YEAH! HYDRATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment