21 April 2012

Team BeachBody April Photo Challenge- Day 21 - Your Office

Traditional Office Space
I thought it was funny that the Photo Challenge for a Saturday would be our office.  Luckily I looked ahead to the challenges to see what I would have to do next so I caught it.

My Mobile Office
Depending on the day my office is not always as office.  Yes, I have a traditional office where I have my files and pictures of the kiddo and family.  But then there is my "other office".  As an environmental geologist, I'm often working out of the back of my company truck on-site.  I am definitely more active on those days and can lots of steps in on my pedometer.  The best part of my job is that I split my time between my two offices so that I don't get too stir crazy in either one.   Yesterday, it was wicked hot and no breeze so it may have been better to be inside but once I got to the office it turned out the the air conditioner was on the fritz.  Oh well!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment