20 March 2009

More Odd Things

More odd things. Tag the person that sent it plus others.

1. What did you eat for breakfast this morning? Two nature valley trail mix bars and tea.

2. What time is it now? 14:37

3. Do you have siblings? Yes. I have one sister.

4. What is your favorite vacation spot? The Beach :)

5. Ever been skinny dipping? No.

6. Ever been to a nude beach? No.

7. Ever been in love? Yes.

8. Who is the funniest person you know? HAHHAHA John Hefron, just went to his comedy show! :) heehee

9. Do you like your job? Yes

10. Who is your best friend? Steve

11. The love of your life? Steve

12. Last person you spoke to? Steve

13. Have pets/what kind? nope, no pets.

14. Married? Kids? Almost and no.

15. When was the last time you were really, really drunk? Fat Face Fenner's Fishshack for my 29th birthday. Haha, I was super drunk.

16. Afraid of the dark? a bit, more of the noises I hear while in the dark.

17. Religion? Roman Catholic.

18. How many FB friends do you have? 293.

19. Do you have any enemies? my archenemy is refined sugar

20. If you could be anywhere in the world right now where would you be? down at the pier in Hermosa

21. If you could retract one thing you have ever said, what would you take back? I can't think of anything off the top of my head... not that I'm not sure others can give me examples of things I should take back :-P

22. Most charming person you know? Steve

23. Favorite day of the week? Saturday.

24. When is your birthday? December 17

25. Most embarrassing moment? HAHAHA... there are way to many but my fav is when I fell down the stairs freshman year in the Bryan Center at Duke into the ALL THE WAY downstairs and was pinned by my backpack with my leg under me. I had to call up for help and the only one around to help was a Duke cop who put me in the back of his squad car and rushed me to the hospital with the lights and sirens on while we drove past a group of my friends... He's was super cool... I had a cop friend for the next 4 years :) but everyone thought I had been arrested.

26. Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall? Summer!

27. If you were to be the opposite sex for a single day, what would you do? Walk around in just shorts :)

28. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? I have two ear piercings... two other ear piercings and a tongue piercing have since closed up.

30. Who do you want to complete this list of odd things? those who like lists :)

31. Did you notice # 29 was missing? Yeah, I'm special that way.

32. Favorite fast food? In-n-out... oh yeah, animal style :)

33. Nice or Naughty? Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment