26 November 2010

Round 2, Day 4 workout

I am definitely a few days behind my schedule.  I had a load of work that needed to get done before the holiday compounded by a most wicked migraine that I finally got over this morning.  Not surprisingly, I've gained some weight with the reduced exercise and Thanksgiving dinner in there as well.  I am going to try to make up the last three workouts that I've missed.   This morning I did my Yoga (all 90 minutes of it), I was definitely all wobbly and off balanced today (which isn't surprising) but it gives me a baseline for improvement.  I still haven't gotten a good handle on Crane yet but I'm working on it.  I'm going to try to get in a second workout in today but I will see how my day goes.

Today’s Workout
Day: 4
Program: P90X
Workout: Yoga
Length: 1.5 hour
Time: Morning
Place: Home
Buddies: N/A

Tomorrow's Workout: Legs & Back, Ab Ripper X

No comments:

Post a Comment