28 November 2010

Round 2, Days 5 and 6 Workout

Thanks the heavens that our leftovers are almost done.  I think we'll be able to finish them up today because they are reeking havoc on my fitness but are so tasty.  Oh well, all in moderation, it's only a few days out of the year.

On the other hand, not only did the holiday throw a screwball into my food intake but also my workout schedule (the migraine in the middle of the week didn't help).  So on Saturday, I decided to play a little catch up.  I completed 2 days worth of workouts in one day.  I completed Legs & Back WITH the Ab Ripper X (I tend to skip the Ab Ripper when I'm doing longer workouts but I felt I owed it to myself to work myself hard) and then Kenpo.  Next time though, I think I'll do the cardio before the weight training. I was seriously wonked out at the end of Kenpo, partially because it was at the end of a 2 hour work out but also because I switched out Kenpo X and did Kenpo Cardio Plus.  Although Kenpo X is a good workout there were just too many breaks in between the sets for me.  KC+ doesn't stop and even during the breaks you're moving around.  KC+ is seriously my favorite workout so far.  I still have to try out of the other Plus videos but that one is definitely a good one. On Sunday, I'm also going to try a double dose.  We'll see how that works out.

Saturday’s Workout
Day: 5&6
Program: P90X
Workout: Legs & Back, Ab Ripper, and Kenpo Cardio Plus
Length: 2 hours
Time: Evening
Place: Home
Buddies: N/A

Next Workout: Core Synergistics and maybe Cardio X

No comments:

Post a Comment