22 January 2012

Our first week of DayCare

And so we've survived our first week of daycare! With no surprise, Max has been come a big hit at the school, charming his way into the hearts of his various teachers.  I'm still learning the teachers' names but they are all very aware of Max and his kooky folks.  Thankfully, the teachers are more than happy to use our cloth diapers.  It took few days of back and forth but we are all finally on the same page on their use.  Poor Max we come home every once in a while with a super stuffed tush :) We've worked it out.  As much as I would like him to miss me while he's at school, I do appreciate how easy he makes it to drop him off in the mornings.  It's fun to pick him up and see him get all excited to see me when he notices me in the room. He seems to be making some little friends too.  On Friday, when I went to pick him up, he was hanging out in his crib.  One of the little girls in his class was standing next to his crib.  She had stuck her hand through the bars and they were holding hands.  I'm going to have to keep an eye on this little girl... a bit young for the hand holding, don't you think.  Ha!  She's a cutey so I'll allow it for now :)

For now, the daycare seems to be working out.  Max seems happy and at the end of the day, that's all that matters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment