14 April 2012

Team BeachBody April Photo Challenge- Day 13 - My Gym (Make Up)

24 Hour Fitness in Long Beach
I have been so sad because my gym has been closed for the last few months.  This has made my "lose my baby weight" campaign a bit harder in the past months. BUT HORRAY!  My gym is open again.  It's bigger and prettier and because I went to it so much, I got "grandfathered" in even though it's about my club level. WHOO HOO!  The 24 Hour Fitness in Long Beach.  It's great for those pre-work workouts, the lunchtime workouts, and even the quicky-before-home workouts.  I've been loving the classes so much that I haven't had a chance to try out the machines or the pool.  But don't worry, I will.  And this is not to say the the Carson 24 and the North Torrance 24 and the Torrance 24 and even the Lakewood 24 aren't great as well. They all came through for me when Long Beach was closed. I'm just happy my gym's open again.

No comments:

Post a Comment