07 December 2010

Round 2, Day 18

My arms are jelly jelly.  This was my first night doing Upper + ever.  There was a lot of rewinding to make sure that I was doing the exercises right with the bands.  Some of the moves I was happy to just get 3 or 4 done.  It ended up taking about an hour and change instead of the 40 minutes so I didn't go the Abs/Core + this time.  I'll be sure to get it in the next time I do it.  It's a work in progress and with the Plus workouts I'm definitely a beginner!  I am definitely keeping an eye on the "in the doorway" pull up bar.  I'm just not sure if it will work in any of my doorways.  I may get one at walmart or so to try it out and just return it if it doesn't work out.  I think next week, I'll come back down to the regular P90X and give my body a bit of a break from the intensity of Plus! Jelly arms of the world, good night!

Today’s Workout
Day: 18
Program: P90X +
Workout: Upper +
Length: 60 minutes (although it's usually 40 minutes)
Time: Evening
Place: Home
Buddies: N/A

Next Workout: YOGA!

No comments:

Post a Comment