19 January 2011

Back on the Wagon and Back on Track, Day 34

Nothing like getting sick to take the wind out of your sails.  I was getting on track and staying consistent (sort of) and then I got floored by the cold that would not go away.  I was sick for about a week and barely had enough energy to get out of bed and blow my nose.  I decided to give my body some time to recover (those oranges from La Verne were a great help).  In the past I've tried to work through the sickness.  I've learned the hard way that it's just better to give your body the time to heal itself instead of trying to exercise in a weakened state. 

So I am feeling great again (and still eating my oranges)! I took advantage of Allan's workout last night and jumped started my third (or maybe 4th at this point) attempt at jump-staring my round 2 of workouts. I realize that what I've been struggling with most is trying to hybridize the different workouts I have into one schedule.  I went searching on the internet and found one person's attempt at a hybrid between P90X and Turbo Fire.  I think I'm going to try it out and see if it works for me.  On the look out for more hybrids, so if you see any please send them my way! 

Nancy's P90X - Turbo Fire Hybrid Workout

http://www.pressplayfitness.com/members/m/articles/view/Nancy-s-P90X-Turbo-Fire-Hybrid-Workoutt


Last Night's Workout
Day: 34
Program: P90X +
Workout: Kenpo +
Length: 45 minutes
Time: Evening
Place: Allan/Thomas'
Buddies: Allan and Thomas

Next Workout: STILL DECIDING

1 comment:

  1. It's going around and it's brutal. Happy to hear you're on the mend.

    ReplyDelete