27 October 2012

Good Lord, Woman, have you been living under a rock?

To which I answer, "why, yes, I have"... sort of. I had been studying for my State Geology Exam so, that sort of counts, right?  I finally took the exam (yay!) but don't find out the results for a few months (boo!) and now I have rejoined the land of the living.

I'm trying to get my book situation back in order.  I'm trying to get back on my P90X. I'm trying to keep up at work.  Basically, I'm back to the usual.  I'm perfecting my crazy headless chicken dance which I love so very much.

I just got back from the library so I'll be updating my 30 Books by 30 list.  Yes, yes, I'm past that 30 mark but I haven't found a good 40 by 40 list yet so I'm sticking to the 30s.  I'll probably move it into it's own page so that I can update it.

OK, kiddo is up from his nap.  Mommaness calls!

1 comment: