23 October 2013

All in a year

About a year ago we experienced the Watermelon Fiasco of 2012. It boggles the mind that that was a year ago. Since then I sort of fell off the face of the blogger universe.

Recently, I thought to myself that it would be a good time to start up again, make some good use of what is left of my maternity leave.  Now that I've got the feeding/pumping/sleeping/cuddling/ocassional shower aspect down of my life down, what else can I do during the wee hours of the night :-)

So a year is a long enough time that some catch-up is neccesary. What have I been up to since the watermelon fiasco of 2012? Let's see. I flew cross-country with a wee kiddo while pregnant solo for a long weekend on the east coast. I finally passed my big big state geo test (Whoo!). I actually had kiddo #2. We planned and executed a fabu party for kiddo #1's birthday. And most importantly, I slept six hours in a row last night :-) ! It's the little things that make my day bright.

Great! Now that we are all caught up, I can take another catnap with the wee-est one and catch you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment